Additional Resources for Veterans
The following resources are available for veterans:
- The Veterans Resource Center in Redding provides supportive services for Veterans and their families: 530-223-3211. The Shasta County Veterans Service Officer is Celestina Traver: 530-225-5616.
- For military personnel, Veterans and their families in crisis call: 1-800-273-8255 (then press 1).
- Veterans can dial 2-1-1 or go to www.211tehama.org for information about resources for food, clothing, housing, shelter, utility assistance, transportation, child care, legal services, support groups, healthcare, job training, employment, crisis hotlines, senior services, drug & alcohol treatment, mental health services and disaster information.
- Tehama County Veterans Collaboration (TCVC): 530-527-2223, John Leach, President.
- Office Visit Preparation: prior to visiting our office, please refer to these for important information: