Jennifer Vise, Clerk of the Board
633 Washington Street - Room 12
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Mailing Address: PO Box 250
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Fax (530) 527-1745, alternate Fax (530) 527-1140
Office Hours - 8 a.m.- 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
5/5/20 Agenda 1:30 P.M. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE - STUDY SESSION - To provide an update regarding the Industrial Hemp Working Group and possible direction to staff to bring an item back to Board at a later date
(Loading and rendering of the map will rely on the user’s internet connection/speed, as well as their device specifications. As more layers are enabled, the map will take longer to refresh as some of these datasets are quite large. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers are recommended for the best results).
As a division of the Clerk and Recorder's Office, the County Clerk serves as the Ex-officio Clerk of the Board. The principal responsibilities of this division are to prepare and post the agenda for the Board of Supervisors' weekly public meetings and to publish and maintain all records of those proceedings. This office maintains the roster of the various committees and commissions that the Board has appointing authority for, and is responsible for posting the County's Annual Appointment List. The Clerk of the Board of Supervisors' serves as the custodian of the public records for the Tehama County Board of Supervisors.
- Ex-officio Clerk of the Board
- 2020 Board meeting/Holiday Calendar
- Prepare and post the agenda for the Board of Supervisors' weekly public meetings
- Tehama County Board of Equalization (assessment appeals)
- Committees and Commissions/Special Districts
- Annual Appointment List 2020
- Custodian of the public records for the Tehama County Board of Supervisors
- Conflict of Interest Codes
- Committee & Commission Vacancies
- Form 806
- Tehama County Code
- Statement of Economic Interest (Form 700)
- Statement of Facts, Roster of Public Agency Filings