Richard "Dick" Muench, Chief Probation Officer
1840 Walnut Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
(P. O. Box 99, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
Office Hours - 8 a.m. through 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Fewer crimes, fewer victims.
Improve public safety and the quality of life in Tehama County through offender compliance and accountability.
Offender compliance with Court orders
Provide accurate, timely probation recommendations
Maintain a safe and secure Juvenile Detention Facility
Provide evidence based programs that provide opportunities for offenders to become productive law abiding members of the community
Public Safety First
- Fiscal Accountability
- Fairness & Equity
- “Do the right thing”
Code of Ethics
Act without prejudice and respect the rights of all persons
- Uphold the law with dignity
- Be objective in the performance of my duties
- Cooperate with fellow workers, other agencies, and the public
- Protect, as appropriate, confidences entrusted to me in my official capacity
- Improve professional standards by continuously enhancing my knowledge and expertise
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 11:26