Tim Potanovic, Director of Environmental Health
633 Washington Street - Room 36
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Fax (530) 527-6617
Office Hours - 8 a.m. through 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Agency Mission Statement
Our mission is to protect health, prevent disease and promote a safe environment for all persons in Tehama County. The Tehama County Environmental Health Department is primarily a public health regulatory agency, however it relies heavily on persuasion and education in fulfilling its legal responsibilities.
Inspection, complaint investigation, permitting and regulation is conducted in the areas of food establishments, individual sewage disposal systems, public water systems, solid waste facilities, medical waste generators, hazardous materials, waste handlers, waste generators, institutions, land development and underground storage tanks, adult use and cultivation of marijuana, and code enforcement.
Links To Online Information
- Tehama County Drought Issues
- State of CA - Division of Drinking Water and Environmental Management
- Food Inspection Reports
- California Certified Unified Program Agency
- California Environmental Reporting System, CERS
- ANSI Certificate Accreditation Program
- Online Hazardous Materials Reporting
- Marijuana Ordinance No. 2000
- Marijuana Ordinance No. 2004
- Marijuana Cultivation Detached Accessory Structure Standards
- Groundwater Aquifer Protection Ordinance No. 2006
- Complaint Form