20639 Walnut Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
(P. O. Box 38, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
Fax (530) 529-1049
Notice of Intent (530) 527-4505
- Walnut buying period begins
November 1, 2014
- Click above for more information
- 2012 Crop Report
- What's Bugging you?
Tehama County's new source for answers regarding insects and pests around our county.
- Click above to access the Pesticide Use Reporting System
- Insect Trapping
February 5- Office closed for moving, will re-open Feb 6 in new ag building.
February 6- Walnut Day 8am-noon at the Elks Lodge
February 12 - Lincoln's Birthday Office closed
February 16 - Presidents Day Office closed
February 20 - Prune Day 8am-noon at the Elks Lodge
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by promoting and protecting agriculture in the interest of public health, safety and welfare.
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by assuring that equity prevails in the commercial exchange of goods where value is determined by weights or measures.
- To provide leadership in the development of policies on issues important to both local and statewide agriculture.
- To provide effective and uniform administration of the laws, regulations and codes over which the Commissioner has jurisdiction.
- To preserve and protect the natural resources of the County so the present and future needs for food and fiber can be met.
- To assure a wholesome food source is produced in the County for use in domestic and export markets.