Rick Gurrola, Agricultural Commissioner
1834 Walnut Street
P.O. Box 38
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Fax (530) 529-1049
Notice of Intent (530) 527-4505
Tri-County Bee Notification (530) 934-6666
- Click on each link to access the Oak Woodland Storymap, Oak Woodland Management Plan, and the Oak Woodland Advisory Committee Meeting
- Click above to access the Pesticide Use Reporting System
- Click above to go to Bee Precaution Ratings website.
- Click above for answers to frequently asked questions regarding Industrial Hemp in California
- Walnut buying period begins
November 1, 2018
- What's Bugging you?
Tehama County's new source for answers regarding insects and pests around our county.
♦Free Small Flock Egg Producers Workshop
March 21, 2019 10 am - 3 pm (Click Here).
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 21, 2019
Lincoln's Birthday, February 12, 2019
President's Day, February 18, 2019
Memorial Day, May 27, 2019
♦California Industrial Hemp Program
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by promoting and protecting agriculture in the interest of public health, safety and welfare.
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by assuring that equity prevails in the commercial exchange of goods where value is determined by weights or measures.
- To provide leadership in the development of policies on issues important to both local and statewide agriculture.
- To provide effective and uniform administration of the laws, regulations and codes over which the Commissioner has jurisdiction.
- To preserve and protect the natural resources of the County so the present and future needs for food and fiber can be met.
- To assure a wholesome food source is produced in the County for use in domestic and export markets.