Rick Gurrola, Agricultural Commissioner
1834 Walnut Street
P.O. Box 38
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Fax (530) 529-1049
Notice of Intent (530) 527-4505
Tri-County Bee Notification (530) 934-6666
- Click above to access the Pesticide Use Reporting System
- Click above for answers to frequently asked questions regarding Industrial Hemp in California
- Walnut buying period begins
November 1, 2017
- Click Above for the Tehama County Voluntary Oak Woodland Management Plan
- What's Bugging you?
Tehama County's new source for answers regarding insects and pests around our county.
2018 Tehama Walnut Day - February 2, 2018 2018 Tehama Prune Day - February 23, 2018
Tehama County Continuing Education Courses are offered every November and December. Watch for website updates or call us for dates.
Christmas, December 25
New Year's Day, January 1
Martin Luther King's Day, January 15
Lincoln's Birthday, February 12
Presidents Day, February 19
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by promoting and protecting agriculture in the interest of public health, safety and welfare.
- To serve the citizens of Tehama County by assuring that equity prevails in the commercial exchange of goods where value is determined by weights or measures.
- To provide leadership in the development of policies on issues important to both local and statewide agriculture.
- To provide effective and uniform administration of the laws, regulations and codes over which the Commissioner has jurisdiction.
- To preserve and protect the natural resources of the County so the present and future needs for food and fiber can be met.
- To assure a wholesome food source is produced in the County for use in domestic and export markets.